Saturday, August 30, 2008
One more day to the start of Gossip Girl season 2. I would have put an exclamation mark but I have already read the spoilers...so, yeah... But I'm still gonna watch. Why wouldn't I? The clothes are a feast for the eyes.
I am just back from the hair salon. Christ, they always, always have to use that shampoo. It has a verrrrry strong scent and after awhile I feel a bit ill. Unfortunately I can't wash my hair again until tomorrow. I just had my first perm. It was shorter than I expected. First they prepped my hair with this coconut-smelling liquid, which pleasantly reminded me of my encounters with Anton Berg's coconut rum. Then they strapped rollers into my hair and cooked my head for quite awhile. I think my ear is scalded.
It turned out OK. I didn't scream or laugh, because I don't know what to think. I think I'll wait for a few days when it loosens up a bit and then I'll decide whether I like it or hate it. If I hate it I will have to dig out my hair-iron and start practising with it.
i thought the world of you
6:22 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice